- Whether it’s a 747 or a Cessna- the GF-46 Multi-Mode Display Panel radio functions can be set to control a variety of modes to improve any flight.
- The GF-46 can be configured within minutes using our FREE GF-Config software.
- From the all-metal chassis to in-house final assembly in the USA. The electronic switches and potentiometers are all high cycle count components. Like all of our products, the attention to detail and craftsmanship of the GF-46 is unparalleled in the industry, you’re getting what you pay for- and more.
GoFlight’s GF-46 Multi-Mode Display Module is compatible with Prepar3D and FSX using our Free GF-Config software. Third Party support is available for other X-Plane.
Racks & Mounting Options
The GoFlight GF-46 module fits seamlessly into your existing GoFlight Racks. Alternatively, it can be mounted to a Flight Deck Console using our overhead rack*
Here’s what you can experience with GoFlight simulation hardware:
- Fully Functional and Flexible Hardware
- Heavy Duty and Realistic Metal Cast Construction
- Realistic Functionality and Resistance
- Fully Supported and Integrated Software and Drivers
- Made and Assembled in the U.S.A
- Fast and Reliable Customer Service