- GoFlight’s GF-EFIS Electronic Flight Instrument System comes fully programmed for use with your favorite add-on planes, iFly737, Prosim737, and PMDG Products (737, 747, 777). Perfect for pilots who want to fly commercial approaches, departures and navigate weather. Third party support needed with compatible add-ons and X-Plane.
- The GF-EFIS can be configured within minutes using our FREE GF-Config software.
- From the all-metal chassis to in-house final assembly in the USA. The electronic switches and potentiometers are all high cycle count components. Like all of our products, the attention to detail and craftsmanship of the GF-EFIS is unparalleled in the industry, you’re getting what you pay for- and more.
- Selections for DH (decision height)
- MDA (minimum descent altitude)
- Selections for VOR,APP, MAP, PLN modes
- VOR-ADF selection
- Button for EFISfunctions such as WPT, POS, WXR, etc
Why it’s helpful
- Provides excellent virtual training – particularly for commercial airliners
- Helps you quickly access flight information without using the keyboard or mouse
- Allows you to see and plan for incoming weather
11,45 x 7 x 4,5 cm (4.5″ x 2.75″ x 1.75″)
GoFlight’s GF-EFIS Electronic Flight Instrument System is compatible with Prepar3D and FSX using our Free GF-Config software. Third Party support is available for other X-Plane.