- Designed around the Honeywell MCP found in the Boeing 737, this panel contains all the essential functions for autopilot operations for most commercial aircraft.
- The MCP-Pro can be configured within minutes using our FREE GF-Config software.From the all-metal chassis to in-house final assembly in the USA. The electronic switches and potentiometers are all high cycle count components. Like all of our products, the attention to detail and craftsmanship of the MCP-Pro is unparalleled in the industry, you’re getting what you pay for- and more.
Featuring the following functions
- Independent Captain and F/O COURSE knob and display
- Independent Captain and F/O Flight Director on/off toggles with indicators
- Auto throttle on/off toggle with indicator
- Auto throttle N1 and SPEED buttons
- C/O button for SPD display selection of IAS or MACH
- SPEED Knob and display
- HEADING knob and display with integrated HDG HOLD push function
- HDG SEL button
- VNAV and LNAV buttons
- ALTITUDE knob and display
- VOR LOC, APP, ALT HOLD and ALT NTY buttons
- VERTICAL SPEED wheel control and display
- V/S button
- A/P CMD A, CWS A, CMD B, and CWS B buttons
- DISENGAGE control bar
- Dimensions: 15.25″ wide X 2.7″ high
The GF-MCP PRO connects to a USB port on your computer.
GoFlight’s MCP-Pro Autopilot panel is compatible with Prepar3D and FSX using our Free GF-Config software. Third Party support is available for other X-Plane.
Important compatibility notes:
The degree of compatibility with add-on aircraft varies depending upon the design of the add-on product. Before buying, we recommend you consult the developer of add-on aircraft products you plan to purchase.
This item is NOT compatible with the PMDG 737 NG 600/700, PMDG 737 800/900 and the PMDG 747-400 for FS2004.
To use this hardware with the PMDG 747-400 X (for FSX) the payware Interface Driver is required, view FlightSimLabs.com